Sunday 25 October 2009

WORK ETHICS


Assallamualaikum w.r.t to my muslim friends and Greetings to my non muslim friends.

I would like to share with you with this piece of hadith. This is one of my personal favourite.

"Rasulullah SAW bersabda :

“Sungguh, seandainya kalian bertawakkal kepada Allah dengan sebenar-benar tawakkal, niscaya kalian akan diberi rezki sebagaimana rezki burung-burung. Mereka berangkat pagi dengan perut lapar, dan pulang petang hari dalam keadaan kenyang"

- HR.Ahmad,Tirmidzi,Ibnu Majah,Ibnul Mubarak,Ibnu Hibban,Al Hakim,Al Qudha’i dan Al Baghawi dari ‘Umar bin Khaththab r.a

Allah mentioned about the bird going to work early in the morning and come back in the evening. So I think we should also do that do that .. Wake Up Early and Go To Work Early and Come Back In The Evening.

A wise person once advice me .. if you wake up in the afternoon, you take your shower, eat etceras .. then ... its already nightfall .. so you will achieve nothing that day.

So everybody ... wake up early, perform your prayers .. have a cup of coffee .. and zoom to work ...


2 comments:

  1. I wake up early but do not zoom to work early - he he he aku penganggur - ada kerja kosong ke?

    Orang tua2 bilang kalu lambat bangun pagi - rezeki nda masuk - memang betul. The earliest bird catches the best worms.

    ReplyDelete