Friday 16 October 2009

MICHEAL JACKSON -The Man In The Mirror


Today, i listen to MJ -the man in the mirror. This is really a wonderful song.

You can listen to the song by clicking on My Channel. My fave part of the lyrics goes like this:

......

I'm Gonna Make A Change
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right...

......

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

....

Yes ..geng, i am going to make a change. I will not be lazy, i will focus during my prayer, i will ..i will .. i will .. the lists goes on ...hi ..hi..hi. So what about you ??
Btw recognize the pic above - its The Super Sleuths - Darby, Tigger and Pooh ..out to make the world a better place.
Aiyaa ..lupa pula ..kupi ..kupi .. siapa mau kupi ?

3 comments:

  1. Yes,MJ may be considered 'gila2' by some but i really like him because his songs are good to listen to and meaningful too....he really wanted to make the world a better place.And change we should...for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... lets make the world a better place, heard another song by Wang Lee Hom, the music is crappy but the lyrics is somewhat good. He said that people have forgotten to love (humankind aaa... not the mushy2 one..).. think the title is You and I? hahaha... whatever la... kopi satu mari kaw kaw....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quesera sera what ever will be will be
    when i was a little girl i ask my mother what shall i be, shall i be pretty, shall i be rich and this is what she says

    Quesera sera what ever will be will be
    the future is not ours to see Quesera sera
    what will be will be

    Yeah let make the world a better place to live in

    ReplyDelete