Thursday 14 January 2010

Super -Ego


Assallamualaikum w.r.t. dan salam sejahtera kengkawan ..

This is a special blog .. written on special occassion to share with you dear .. to be appreciated and enjoy ..

This evening during a long-long meeting chaired by one of my bosses .. somebody call my boss tanya pasal keselamatan letrik di sekolah.

So my boss cakap2 with him and then he said I pass you to my electrical engineer. So i answer the call and this guy ask funny-funny question such as what is the SOP untuk cikgu-cikgu adhere to bagi menjaga keselamatan di sekolah and berapa bilangan litar pintas berlaku di sekolah. I am so.. konfius with what this guy nak .. and then he also want me to give him the name of related akta yang berkenaan keselamatan pemasangan elektrik. I told him i don't quite remeber the exact name of the akta .. i believe it is Akta Bekalan Elektrik 1990 & Peraturan Bekalan Elektrik 1994 or something.I informed the guy that i will double check the name and ask him to e-mel me his questions and i will reply with the correct information. Mind you .. all this time he is speaking loudly to me with nada marah-marah. And then he said garangly .. How old are you ? .. this is too much. I also answered him garangly ..38 tahun. Btw .. bulum lg bha umur sia 38 thn. masih 37 lg ..hi3x. when i told my husband ..he said why don't you tell him you are 50 ..ha..ha..ha.. very-very senior aaa...

Anyway .. what i am trying to say is.. this guy ego is soo big, he is a Super-Ego. He want to ask for informations from me (he needs a favour right!) .. and he scolded me as if i am his dominion ..hah ..padahal dia yang mo minta tulun, butul2 tiada guna punya orang.Kurang asam betul lah ..Tak kiralah kalau dia boss pun .. he is not my boss what .. durjana.

Anyway .. moral of the story .. do not be like him.

3 comments:

  1. Memang ada urang jenis begini - garang nda betempat - konon2 terrorist lah tu h ehe he buat nda tau je...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... kesian ko. Memang ada banyak orang begitu, minta tolong tapi macam memerintah. Lagi satu aku paling malas orang yang melanggar kita, kita cakap sorry tapi kita pula kena marah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. alaa..sbnrnya dia garang pasal dia x tau. ekceli dia malu pasal x tau, tu yg dia buat2 garang tu. drop la water face dia pasal dia boss, mmg super-ego la tu...
    soalan utk gmbr : knp huzair menangis smbil memeluk daddynya, dia takut t-rex ke? hero mana bleh takut, apa la huzair ni..

    ReplyDelete